Immortal Conquest: Europe

Forgot password?
 Register Now
Search
View: 958|Reply: 2

[Gairo Combination] How to defeat 20,000 defenders with an army with just 8,000 soldiers?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Post time 2017-6-26 17:36:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by erica at 2017-6-28 15:42

Reemerging King -- King’s Combination
I have a dream.
I have a dream that one day I can successfully capture a lv. 6 land with only one army of lv.30
I have a dream.
I have a dream that I can easily kill 10 enemy’s armies with only one army.
Today is the time to realize your dream, just with 4 star Gairo Group to make the history!
1.PNG
As is shown in the picture above, if we deploy any 3 of the Kings into one army, the whole army will enjoy the speed bonus(69 points) and attack range bonus(attack range +1)
2.png
1. The speed bonus will hugely improve their march speed and the speed in battle, and this is also a Gairo combination with the highest speed.
2. Attack range bonus can enlarge the attack range, which can do more damage on enemy.
3.png
Here, we will go with the 4 star Gairos-- Minos,Agamemnon,Conchobhar, which are very easy to get in game.( BTW, if you have your ideas about Gairo Combinations, welcome to post below to let us know)

1. Gairo Analysis
Front- Conchobhar
1) Its attack range is 1, but more damage output can be done after enlarging the attack range by 1.
2) His initial skill is a chase skill with 100% launching rate and it has a certain chance to make enemy enter confusion.
Center- Agamemnon
1) His own attack range is 1, which is determined to put in Front, but the title bonus provide 1 extra range, which makes it possible to be a Center Gairo.
2) His initial skill is a chase skill with 100% launching rate, and it has a certain chance to make enemy enter shaking status, which can do more damage output.
Rear- Minos
1) Its attack range is 3, but the title bonus provide 1 extra range, which would be more suitable for him to be put in Rear.
2) Its initial skill can do great damage on enemy, and increase the damage output of the whole army.

2.Skill Collocations
Front- Conchobhar: Repeated Attack+ Psychological Attack
Center- Agamemnon: Repeated Attack +Armor Penetration/ Cruelty
Rear- Minos: Phalanx+ Armor Penetration /Threaten
1) For Conchobhar and Agamemnon ‘s initial skill is a chase skill with 100% launching rate, we put Repeated Attack on them which can do 4 normal attacks within one turn and max their damage output.
2) Conchobhar, as a Front Gairo, has to bear the most of damage from enemy, it can decrease his losses in battle if pututing Psychological Attack on him to recover some soldiers.
3) Phalanx can split the allied team, which can make every Gairo greatly increase their damage output.
Here is a battle report:
An army with only 8000 soldiers defeats defenders with 20000 soldiers.
4.png

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2017-7-14 17:37:42 | Show all posts
which stas to put on them?

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2017-9-26 00:34:13 | Show all posts
Amazing I put Oedipus out front. Maybe I should switch him with concho
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Block List|Immortal Conquest: Europe

2018-1-21 10:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.216028 second(s), 23 queries .